Rant - Dere be dragons here ...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

So here I am in this brave new world of online (public) journal entry. It's a somewhat different take for me, as here I'll feel more inclined to write the truth vs. simply writing what makes me feel better (fear of public disapproval and mass flaming). So will that completely remove it's therapeutic value? I hope not. Maybe I'll wean some pride from those of you who share my views and encourage my opinion. If some of you are as miserable as I get at times, or expose via comments that your misery puts mine to shame, then I'll get tons of therapy from laughing at your troubles, the way I laugh at mine in hindsight.

Let the fun begin.

1 Comments:

Blogger ciN said...

Purely Brilliance...
I for one, look forward to this future.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home