Zievo - A New Direction In My Life

Thursday, September 29, 2005

And so the very first public and tangible aspect of our (Greg, Cory, and myself) future multi-million dollar software company has materialized. It is, none other, than a tiny slice of the web devoted to such.

Check out the zievo website!

Yes, there's really nothing there, I know. We can't rightly open up the innards until there's something to sell. However, there have been over two years pumped into our first flagship product and we are excited about releasing it into the world. That's when it's time comes of course. Alpha is just around the corner. :)

So what is the first product? It's a project management tool that fits in a mostly unfilled niche. I don't want to talk about it too much, but I'll certainly post again when we let this baby loose.

Out of the way MS Project! Time for something that helps instead of hinders!

TPC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home