Rant - New Office

Friday, June 24, 2005

The new downstairs office is sweet! The walls are a freshly painted deep, comforting grey (thx again Nicole!). I found a very comfortable blue futon that matches the carpet fairly well. I found a floor lamp that matched the grey walls, and bought a similar color desk lamp. I didn't get track lighting after, because I found a sexy ceiling unit with 3 individual heads. It's been installed and I didn't electrocute myself. That's good news I think. :) The heads can be directed with considerable range, and currently highlight the wall maps with as much of the dramatic as my testosterone allows.


The north west corner of the office. Notice the beautiful dame (Nicole) looking forward with great anticipation to putting her newly chosen grey on top of the existing 'ugliest yellow in the world' (tm).


The south west corner prior to our exploits, and another shot of my beautiful interior decorator like assistant, Nicole.


In contrast to its previous level of chaos and misuse, the room is now inviting, very comfortable, and quite private. Pictures below!


The sexy new ceiling fixture.


North west corner after the paint is on and some of the posters are up.



The south west corner. Here you can see the mural map, floor lamp, medium light rubber tree I mentioned, as well as my comfy new futon.

TPC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home