Rant - Nothing Substantial

Monday, December 19, 2005

So, it's 8:55 AM, Monday Dec 19th. The Tim's run hasn't returned yet. No coffee = zombie mode. Zombie mode = ramble online.

I have to bull through these next 3 days before I can get a little holiday rest. Gonna try and stay away from 'too much' beer this holiday, to avoid the 'need a vacation from my vacation' problem experienced after typical binge weekends. So, here I am in day 1 of 3. What to do, what to do. I could write about something new in my life I suppose.

What's new .. oh yes! I am no longer last place in the hockey pool! 13 of us, and I've slowly managed to move into 9th place. That's quite an accomplishment, as I have a lifetime record of being in last place in hockey pools -- except that one time when last place won a prize, then I was second-last place. I'm not making this up.

I have ALL my Christmas shopping done too. That's a huge relief. Waiting on two items to show up in the mail, and then I have to wrap everything before my girlfriend scours my basement looking for her gifts. Nicole loves surprises so much she can't actually wait until Christmas. :)

Coffee is here! Time to return to the land of the living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home