Art? - One of my Sketches

Thursday, December 29, 2005

For anyone up to date on my postings, I promised a photo of the sketch I charcoaled for my mom for Christmas this year. It is a hand made duplicate of a print from the wall in our hospital, as outlined in a previous post.

So here is the drawing. On the left is the photo of the print Nicole and I took back in early December. On the right is my copy, framed and just prior to my wrapping it up.



My mother cried. She honored me with the response "it's the best gift I ever received." I struggled to keep from crying myself. It made the entire effort very well worth it.

TPC

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deservedly so. Beauty, bud.

-mgb

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like
now,
do me something :)

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Gail

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home